JEPC Recruitment 2019, Apply online for 101 APM, DPM & Other Vacancies @ jepc.jharkhand.gov.in
JEPC Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Program Manager, Computer Programmer, Assistant Computer Programmer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 101 | Last Date 25.10.2019 | Apply online @ jepc.jharkhand.gov.in
JEPC Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Education Project Council (JEPC) is going to fill up 101 vacancies. Recently it has released the recruitment notification for Senior Professional & Support Staff on Short Term Contract/ Short Term Deputation basis. As per the JEPC Jharkhand Recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allotted for Finance Controller, Audit Controller, State Program Manager, Finance & Account Officer Auditor, Expert EMIS, District Program Manager, Assistant Program Manager, Accounts Officer, Computer Programmer, Assistant Computer Programmer & Law Executive Posts. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Jharkhand can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 25.10.2019.
JEPC Jharkhand Recruitment 2019 notification pdf & apply online link is available @ jepc.jharkhand.gov.in. Applicants should hold M.Com/ Master Degree/ Bachelor Degree/ B.Com/ BCA/ LLB and age limit should be 21 to 62 years. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Ranchi [Jharkhand]. Contenders have to opay required fee and make the payment via online mode. More details of JEPC recruitment vacancy, upcoming JEPC Jharkhand notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of JEPC Jharkhand Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Education Project Council (JEPC)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Finance Controller, Audit Controller, State Program Manager, Finance & Account Officer Auditor, Expert EMIS, District Program Manager, Assistant Program Manager, Accounts Officer, Computer Programmer, Assistant Computer Programmer & Law Executive|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.10.2019|
You may visit jepc.jharkhand.gov.in Website to get more details about JEPC recruitment. Here you will get information of Assistant Program Manager, Accounts Officer, Computer Programmer & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Jharkhand JEPC Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the JEPC notification, overall 101 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|State Program Manager||05|
|Finance & Account Officer||01|
|District Program Manager||05|
|Assistant Program Manager||34|
|Assistant Computer Programmer||11|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Program Manager, Accounts Officer, Computer Programmer & Other Posts
- Applicants should hold Com/ Master Degree/ Bachelor Degree/ B.Com/ BCA/ LLB from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 21 to 62 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Finance Controller, Audit Controller, SPM & DPM: Rs.1000 for all candidates.
- All Other Posts: Rs.500 for all candidates.
- For SC/ ST candidates should pay only half of the above mentioned fee.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
Steps to apply Jharkhand Education Project Council (JEPC) Jobs 2019
- Go to official website jepc.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of JEPC Jharkhand to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.