IPR Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Apprentice Vacancies @ www.ipr.res.in
IPR Recruitment 2019 | Apprentice Posts | Last Date 25.09.2019 | Apply Online Latest 18 Job Vacancies @ www.ipr.res.in
IPR Recruitment 2019: Institute of Plasma Research has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Posts. Totally 18 vacancies are allotted in the above said posts. Online applications are invited form the qualified candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode on or before the last date 25.09.2019 (till 5.00 p.m). IPR recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification are available in the official website of IPR.
Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Engineering from the recognized university. The maximum age limit should be 26 years for this recruitment. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit only. The chosen candidates will be posted at IPR, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat.
Details of IPR Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest IPR notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Institute of Plasma Research|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||18|
|Job Location||IPR, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat|
|Last Date for Online Registration||25.09.2019|
Candidates who have passed Degree or Diploma in the year 2018 and 2019 can only apply for this recruitment. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Gujarat jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for IPR Notification 2019
IPR is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Post||Stipend per month||Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for IPR Apprentice Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Engineering from the recognized university.
- The age should not exceed 26 years for this recruitment.
- It will select the candidates on merit basis only.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can submit their application via online mode only.
How to apply for IPR Jobs 2019
- Go to official website ipr.res.in
- Find the “Jobs” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification Advertisement for Posts of Apprentices for various branches and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enroll your name in the MHRD NATS portal first.
- After that apply for this recruitment in the official website of IPR.
Candidates who have already finished the apprenticeship training will be rejected. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in IPR 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|