HSSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2019
HSSC Staff Nurse Syllabus is presented for the aspirants to know the Haryana MPHW Exam pattern all the interested candidates can search on this article. To reduce the time the HSSC Clerk Exam syllabus is the necessary thing which can give clarity about the examination. SO, the participants could know the HSSC Staff nurse exam pattern to know the subject wise analysis.
HSSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2019 | Check Haryana MPHW, Clerk Exam Pattern @ www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Staff Nurse Exam syllabus along with the pattern is now available on this article. Candidates who are applied in the MPHW, Staff Nurse, Clerk, Various Other Posts can download the Haryana MPHW Exam Pattern, its useful for the written examination to know the exam paper with the marks. Candidates if you want to participate in this competition to get the job you must be prepared well with the use of this HSSC Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus. So, candidates download and start preparing for HSSC Staff Nurse Examination which is also available on www.hssc.gov.in syllabus page.
ALSO CHECK: HSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment
HSSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2019 DETAILS
|Name Of The Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name Of The Post||MPHW, Staff Nurse, Clerk, Various Other Posts|
|Number Of Posts||4322 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Socio-Economic criteria, and experience|
Haryana MPHW, Staff Nurse, Clerk Exam Pattern
|2.||Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience||10|
How to download HSSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2019
- Firstly, find the official website
- Then, check the Updates from it
- Find the Haryana Staffnurse syllabus pdf
- Click on it
- Download the Syllabus and keep it with you to complete the preparation.
HSSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2019 Topics
- General Awareness,
- and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- Current Affairs,
- Culture, etc. of Haryana.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Haryana.
- General Science.
- India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.
- Inclusive policies.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Haryana.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Decision Making.
- Alphabet Series.
- Embedded Figures
- Number Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Ranking.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Cubes and Dice
- Blood Relations.
- Visual Memory.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Non-Verbal Series.
English & Hindi
- Improvement of Sentences,
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs,
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration,
- Comprehension Passage.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words,
- Idioms & Phrases,
- One-word substitution,
- Profit & Loss,
- Simple & Compound Interest,
- Time & Work,
- Time & Distance,
- Tables & Graphs, etc.
- Ratio & Proportion,
Haryana MPHW Exam Pattern
Are you searching for the Haryana Staff nurse Exam Syllabus till you are not getting the right place where you can go through the page to get the syllabus pdf? This Haryana MPHW Exam pattern shows the 75 percent weight age of marks comes under the topics which include GK, English, Reasoning, maths, computer and the concerned subjects. So, the participant’s mainly concentrate on the syllabus to finish. The rest of 25 percent of weight age belongs to the Socio-Economic criteria, and experience. So, the Candidates can be facing the critical problem of how to prepare for this examination.
Haryana MPHW Exam Syllabus pdf.
At present, the Competition is very high to get a job in any govt sector. So, the participants can observe the competition level and prepare for the exam in the efficient manner. So in this high Competitive world, you must be selected in the Exams that too the HSSC Board conducts the exam in a tough manner. While in the preparation candidates need to get the plan on how to finish the exam syllabus in time. Then only the aspirants may get the score in the easier way. The Applicants who want to get the marks in the higher they must hold the Haryana MPHW Exam Syllabus pdf.
Official Web Site: www.hssc.gov.in
So, here we are providing the Haryana Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the Exam which i conducting by Haryana SSC. Thus, all the participants can take this facility and practice for the exam with more comfort and gain the marks to reach the cut off level.