Brand Manager at UPFRONT HR – Jeddah
Our client is a leading FMCG company based in Jeddah, KSA. They are looking for a Brand Manager who will be responsible for developing Portfolio Strategies and Brand Plans that will deliver sustainable and profitable growth of company brands. The successful candidate must be Bilingual Arabic and English. An in developing and executing above the line communication, multi-media strategy with at least 6 years of FMCG experience (ideally in multi-national FMCG company.
- Develop and execute the annual operating pla
- Develop brand plans and budgets to achieve or exceed the brand objectives
- Develop strategies by channel to achieve annual targets.
- Assess the Sales & Distribution system continuously and ensure continuous improvement
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales
- Product line-up study and comparison analysis with competition, Model selection and Product Strategy
- Setup of a full Product training program for all involved parties of the distribution channel
- Collect the market feedback on the running and new launched products to ensure an on-time reaction, Price positioning study and recommend pricing
- Full involvement with developing and implementing the correct catalogues and POS material in cooperation with the marketing manager
- Reporting to top management and key stakeholders.